Saturday 7 August 2010

there is something living in my room...

So earlier this week I was making my bed, when I notice someyhing on my bed... On closer inspection a cockroach to be precise YYYYUUUUCCCKKK!!! He got a wet death....

and if that wasn't all yesterday I was dreaming: I was in a river and I saw this cute little bird that was drowning, so I tried to rescued it. But when I pick it up it turned into some sort of insect making some sort of buzzing sound.... THEN... I noticed that this wasn't a dream and that it was in fact something next to my chin, by the size of a descent size coin, making this sound and trying to escape or something... I hurled myself out of bed and quickly turned the light on, but I didn't see the thing and I never found it either... ewwww....! Still don't know what that was...

No comments:

Post a Comment