Friday 20 August 2010

Hot and kitschy

So the other I was at the Beach club (yes I’m a member at a beach club now that is how stuck-up and posh I have become) and I wanted to take a swim in the sea. Holy Cow it was something like 25 degrees Celsius…!! It was like take a bath during winter (when you actually need some warmth in your body) insane… and it was really salty as well, got some in my eye… and I personally don’t consider myself as a hysterical female going bonkers over seawater but THE PAIN!!! Otherwise we were there past Iftar (the breaking of the fast in Ramadan) so we were kinda having this very kitschy Miami Vice feeling of it all; with the palm trees, light up pool, skyscraper skyline and slightly pinkish sky… All we were lacking was a huge umbrella-drink, but atlas the bar was closed :0P

2 comments:

  1. Boooooooo closed bars! lol @ the mental image of you shrieking because of the salt water in your eye. Pics, darling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe yes boooo! Atlas I forgot my camera at home, like a true idiot (not a pretend one), so pictures are hard to come by. My camera on my phone will have to do and it is completely rubbish....

    ReplyDelete