Tuesday 3 August 2010

Sick - of course

Third day in and I get ill.... Woke up feeling not too good and managed to get to work by car with two other colleagues... -I forgot to mention that last time, but I live in the house of the Head of Mission (the second in command) and he is really kind and let's me ride with him to work :0)

Anyways got to work, was there two hours or so, and then managed to vomit in the bathroom. NICE! Everybody was really nice to me though and offered to drive me home... but I still felt like a dumb ass...

The funny thing is that when I came home the AC wasn't working properly ( hasn't since yesterday) and while I felt like lying down and relaxing I had to move around for the men who came to fix it... and they did but... -when they left I noticed a few hours later that the AC was leaking in my bathroom, so we had to call them again.... and they fixed it but... -this time the AC wasn't working AGAIN. So now I'm sitting here at 7 pm waiting for them to come again to fix it once more... Lovely day....


No comments:

Post a Comment