Tuesday 3 August 2010

New in the heat

So I landed the 31 of July at around 11.30 pm I think and it was hot! 38 degrees Celsius/100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.... nice... and I was told that that was quite cool for the moment... excellent... 

Anyways my room is really nice, it's about 15m2 with a bathroom of about 10m2... No view (unless you like that brick-wall look) but about 5 min to the marina and 2 min to the supermarket :0D unfortunately it is too hot to be swimming or walking around so everything has to happen by car...

For those of you who don't know: I have moved here because I got an internship at the Royal Norwegian Embassy. And so fare things are great, all my colleagues are really sweet and nice, the embassy is located at the 10th floor downtown with a great view of the town. I'm not doing that much nowadays just looking in the papers for news about the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain which are the countries the embassy is in charge of.

No comments:

Post a Comment